Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Akumal Destination Wedding

A wise man told me recently that as a professional photographer, a good portion of the people who visit my blog might be more interested in seeing some of my pictures than reading 2000 word essays written at a college reading-level (according to the Flesch-Kincaid readability test).

So here is my most recent completed wedding, shot at the Grand Bahia Akumal Resort an hour south of Cancun. Jennifer and Kyle found me on bestdestinationwedding.com, which is a great resource for all of you ladies planning a wedding in some exotic locale!

The trash-the-dress pics at the end were shot in the Hidden Worlds Cenotes Park, which is a totally amazing place to visit, and the staff were unbelievably kind and accommodating.

Thanks to Jennifer and Kyle for providing such a wonderful wedding for me to document!

A slide show comprised of a larger selection of images, including some from my good friend Kay Anderson who joined me for the wedding, may be seen here.













3 comments:

Deb said...

Awesome photos. I think that most brides will see how intensely you think about your craft - how much you care about people and photography - and not about promoting yourself. I still tell people that you are the photographer I have the most respect for. Well, you and Daniel. Thanks for sharing a recent wedding!

Bex said...

Love the under water pictures! this last one if my favorite!

Monica Z. said...

that shot with the purple sky is so simple yet amazing... I love it!