Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

I'm taking this opportunity to introduce you all to my friend Dori Thornton, who has just started her new business here in Nashville called The Social Office. The Social Office is an event planning service with expertise and experience ranging from weddings to corporate events.

What qualifies Dori to be an event planner you ask?

Well, she served as one of the youngest Deputy Social Secretaries in the history of the White House (yes, THAT White House), planning and coordinating events ranging from affairs of state to the Washington D.C. wedding reception for Jenna Bush.

Dori was introduced to me by Alice, one of my favorite past brides, and I was able to help Dori out with the photo on her website. Dori wanted something really vintage-looking for the site, and I think we succeeded with this shot.

Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood!

http://www.thesocialoffice.com

No comments: