Thursday, July 2, 2009

Raina + Jeff: Wedding

So I've gotta say I was a bit offended when the best man accused me of pandering, because I was wearing my Boston Red Sox cufflinks to the wedding. I'll have you know that I've been a Sox fan since my college days up at Bentley in Waltham, MA! I figured that Raina & Jeff would think it was cool, but I certainly didn't buy them just to impress a set of clients!

(kidding)

Anyway... You may notice a decidedly Fenway-centric theme running through this set. That is entirely intentional.

I think that two of the most meaningful images for me are the two shots up in the stairwell, taken just after the ceremony. Raina & Jeff had just run up there to stay out of side while the crowds subsided, and those photographs are unscripted and genuine. Another poignant moment occured during Raina's sister's toast: Raina's expression listening to her sister speak is priceless.

As usual, thanks to Kristen Carolan for doing such an amazing job organizing and coordinating!

Wedding Planner: Kristen Carolan of Simply Stunning Events
Wedding Venue: Belmont Heights Baptist Church
Reception Venue: The Country Music Hall of Fame
Catering: SoBro Catering
Florals: Fresh by Carry Ann
Cake: Cakes by Shara
DJ: Brent Cantrell with Cosmo Creations
Videographer: Realize Studios

We're also trying out some of our new branding in the watermarks on this set, which we're very excited about. Expect to see more of this soon!

Enjoy the images, and please click on any for a larger view!



























1 comment:

Mel McLellan said...

Love this family! Raina looks so beautiful and the photos are great! Wonderful job Evan and Amanda! Congrats to the happy couple! :)