Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Wedding Books!

Those of you who have met with me recently probably have heard how excited I am about this new product offering: our new heirloom albums! These beautiful books are a hybrid flush-mount and matted album, offering the dynamic full spreads of a contemporary "storybook" style with the classic elegance of window mats. These books also offer countless customization options, for those couples that want a truly personalized album. Here are some quick snaps I took in my living-room that definitely don't do justice to this beautiful tome: fancier shots will come along once I get a chance to take it to the studio.

Specs:
12x12" Book with Custom Slip-Case
White Top Grain Cowhide
Photo Cover
Copper Imprint, Gilding, and Mat-liners
White mat pages

Enjoy! Please let me know if you'd like an appointment to check out this book in person!







1 comment:

Sam Hassas said...

Ah yes! The epic, all black & white album. Beautiful, Mr Baines. LC suits you well bud.

Random: the captha was boners. Dear god that was hilarious.